InfuZen Design Website
Role: sole designer. I was in charge of designing the website and launching it, and creating website email accounts.
Tools: Photoshop, WordPress, Loom
These are my considerations in creating InfuZen Design website:
- I had client provide content (about me, home page, services and testimonial pages).
- I chose slideshow format instead of a portfolio of images. I feel a slideshow can better demonstrate before and after transformations of her work, and it is a self contained album/project.
- I used client’s own photos instead of stock/free photos on website
- I presented her photos in best light using Photoshop. (She was amazed and couldn’t recognize those were her photos.)
- I adopted client’s square photo format.
Full snapshot of web pages in slideshow format is shown below.
After completing this project and giving it some thought: These are items I would change on this website:
- Have client edit and make About Me page shorter: limit content length without the need to scrolling down.
- Make content about home staging content catchy: example title: top 10 reasons for using home staging. For each reason, it should be very brief–one sentence long explanation for each reason.
- Limit 2-3 slideshow for each category of home staging: for example, in vacant home category, show only 3 slideshows. This would keep the page load faster and audience can choose to go thru each slideshow without feeling overwhelmed.