Sawadee Kha. Hello.
My name is Adrienne. I am a graphic and web designer.
Interesting facts about me:
- went to best design schools (RISD and Cranbrook Academy of Art). AMAZING schools and EXCEPTIONAL experiences.
- lived in Thailand for over 8 years.
- sold art work to a private collector.
- my art work was on display at the Daimler Chrysler Financial Center for a year.
- won student award in OUTPUT magazine for a photobook.
- won the AQUENT t-shirt from my COLORS teacher for best color matching (using paints) in exploring Albers color theory.
- former associate scientist for a biotech company.
Aside from design, I love learning about other countries’ culture: habits, belief, and food. I like to observe and pretend to be a tourist wherever I go. You can find me snapping photos. The best photos are accidental, unintended, imperfect and unexpected. Moments that are frozen in that instant. Taking photos trains me to observe and find interest in what I see.
Similarly, when I work with a client, I teased out the mundane and transformed it. One client was amazed that when I cropped and photo edit one of her photos, she couldn’t recognize it was hers. She was in disbelief that her work piece could be outstanding.
My philosophy and work ethic dictates doing good work and working together with clients to solve their problem. I aim to delight.
If you have a project proposal, please reach out to me via email. You can call too: 512-524-7665. I would love to hear about your ideas.